- Perform Proper HVAC Maintenance
- Pressure Your Home's Exterior
- Repair Roof Damage
- Make Sure Water is Not Draining into Your Basement
- Repair Windows and Doors
In this article, we will conclude our list with five additional maintenance tips:
6) Clean Your Deck and Outdoor Furniture
Constantly exposed to the elements, your deck and outdoor furniture collect hard-to-clean dirt, mildew, and even mold. To prevent further damage and deterioration, heave your deck and outdoor furniture pressure washed regularly.
7) Repair and Maintain Your Home's Plumbing Systems
Homeowners use a lot of water during the summer months. Leaking faucets and toilets can waste hundreds of gallons of water in a single month. Wasting water can lead to higher bill and reduce the lifespan of your plumbing systems. Check your home for leaks in these areas:
- Pipes in your basement or crawlspace
- Under sinks
- Around appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, etc.
- Shower faucets and bathtubs
- Hoses and outdoor faucets
8) Clean Your Home's Solar Panels
Solar panels can collect dust and dirt that builds up and will eventually reduce the amount of sunlight that they are able to absorb. We offer commercial-grade solar panel cleaning that will safely remove stubborn dirt and dust. For more information on solar panel cleaning in the Asheville area, contact us.
9) Repaint Your Home or Repair Siding
As your home ages, exterior paint will begin to chip and deteriorate. It is important to have your home repainted, and siding repaired, for the sale of your homes integrity and property value. Having your home's exteriors professionally pressure washed can help maintain its aesthetic appeal.
10) Clean Your Home's Gutters
Your gutters drain water away from your home's roof and foundation. However, when they become laden with leaves and storm debris, water can damage your roof, siding, and foundation. Make sure your gutters are clean and free of debris before summer storm bring excess rain that could damage you home’s roof and exterior.
Following these tips will help ensure you and your family protect your investment and maximize the efficiency of your home. For more information about our pressure washing services in the Asheville area, contact us.